April 03, 2017

April Sewing Goals

My sewing for March was way more successful than February. But going from nothing to something isn't that hard, right? I actually didn't work on my pajamas at all (my goal for March). Instead, I opted to complete my February Easter outfit (that wasn't touched in February).  That in turn bumped my pajama project to this month. Are you totally confused yet?

My Easter outfit is scheduled to publish on April 12, in line with the Spring Easter Dress tag. Otherwise it would already be posted. You can see my accessory post here and my skirt post here. Those will give you a taste, while you wait for the big reveal. Lol. I do want to warn you, though, that there was a major change in the outfit. Care to take a guess?

As for my pjs project, here's a link to the rundown..... just in case you haven't seen it. Pretty straight forward; a pair of pajamas, house shoes, and a ring. Since it was a project for last month, I already have all my supplies. How is that for awesome?? I'm rarely that prepared. Hahaha


While I wait for the big sewing community reveal of everyone's fancy dresses, I've been working on accessories for April. If you followed me on Instagram or Facebook you may have seen these projects in their before stages. I'm terrible at taking pictures of finished makes in a timely manner. So, who knows when I'll be showing off these little beauties with the internet world. 

As for the pajamas themselves, I haven't started on them yet. I just got the pattern in the mail. Looking over it, it doesn't seem too hard. It also doesn't look like it's everything I wanted it to be. 

Looking at view C, I thought the top had a lace yoke. Instead it just has a lace overlay. Oh well, my version can have anything I want it to, right? That's one of the advantages of making it yourself. 

I'll let you know how it all turns out. 
Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!!


~*Let's Connect ~*~
~*~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ 
~*~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~*~
~*~ BlogLovin' ~*~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.