March 14, 2017

Sterling and Jade Earrings ~ March Makes


Assembling jewelry can be fun and rewarding. I have no interest in making jewelry to sell because I love the reward of keeping it for myself. I especially like this pair of earrings I made to go with my Easter outfit. 

I have to admit that I didn't have patience and put these gems together as soon as I got the package into the house. I purchased the jade cabochons and the sterling posts from Riogrande.com. I've been ordering from them for years. Assembly was a snap. A dab of jewelry cement and the jade are permanently attached. 

These poor dears have been and will continue to sit in the drawer, waiting for Easter Sunday. 


What should I try next? I have a few ideas so stop by later to see.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!



~ * Let's Connect ~ * ~
~ * ~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~ * ~ 
~ * ~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~ * ~
~ * ~ BlogLovin' ~ * ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.