May 07, 2018

Small Pattern & Fabric Haul

Not that I need any more fabric or patterns but at the same time, it seems like it's been a long time since I picked up anything new. Recently I stopped in to Joann Fabrics (twice actually) and purchased some. Both times they were having a sale.

In my first trip they were having a $.99 sale on Simplicity Patterns

~ Simplicity 1254 ~ Simplicity 8392 ~ Simplicity 8177 ~

These first three I purchased for myself. I have no idea when I'll get a chance to make them. I liked the lines of the hooded jacket of Simplicity 1254. The large shawl collar is very pretty. Also the little jacket from MimiGStyle 8392 caught my eye. As for the last, MimiGStyle 8177, I like the entire outfit. This pattern reminds me that I've been trying to make striped, wide leg pants for years. I also really like the sleeveless, calf length jacket.


~ Simplicity 2468 ~ Simplicity 8069 ~ Simplicity 8030 ~

These cute patterns were picked up because my oldest daughter has recently found out that she is expecting a new baby in October. I'm so excited!! Can you believe that I'm going to be a grandma?


~ Simplicity 8151 ~ Simplicity 1152 ~

My husband found a denim apron that he really likes. I thought that it would be fun to make him one as a surprise. Simplicity 1152 has a cute curtain swag that is the style that I want for the living room. Hopefully it's as simple to do as the pattern suggests.


~ Butterick 6483 ~

I've been looking for an Asian inspired dress pattern for years now. Perhaps I can make a stack of tops from this Butterick 6483 pattern. I love the contrast binding and frog closures. I can see myself wearing this style regularly.


~ Olive and Khaki Ponte Knit ~

On my second trip to Joann's I found some thick, ponte knit in olive and khaki, both on sale for 40% off. I picked up 1.5 yards of each. This is the only thing in this post that I actually have plans for. Lol. Hopefully, these will be transformed into tank tops and yoga pants for my upcoming trip.


~ Vogue 9282 ~
They were also having a sale on Vogue patterns for $4.99 each. Looking through the book, I found several that I would love to have but nothing that I had to have because I wanted to make it now.... except for this Very Easy Vogue pattern for wide leg pants. I had just picked up the Mimi G pattern with wide leg pants but this one has less pieces and is listed as "easy".

With our current situation, I'm going to try "easy" as often as possible. Already having those striped wide leg pants on my mind and this pattern sitting on my table may be the key. Perhaps I'll get that project finished in time for our trip as well.

Please wish me luck and continue to keep my husband in prayer.
I hope that all of your sewing projects are going together like a dream.
Until next time, 
Happy Stitching!!
~*Let's Connect ~*~
~*~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ 
~*~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~*~
~*~ BlogLovin' ~*Twitter ~*~
~*Pattern Review ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.