July 21, 2017

Cropped Pants ~ July Project

I posted a picture of three fabrics on Instagram asking for suggestions of what to make with them. I received some amazing ideas and was inspired to totally change my July sewing plans. I can't even remember what I originally wanted to make because as soon as the inspiration hit for these pants, the old idea was forgotten, instantly.





I started with this stash fabric that was purchased years ago, for my girls, and a pattern from the stash as well.

Pink & White Check Fabric and New Look #

I went with New Look #6130 in a straight 14. I was expecting to need to take in the fullness at the hem but in the end I just shortened them. The fabric is cotton with a bit of stretch and a bit see through so I lined it with simple muslin and hand felled the seams. The invisible zip was a snap. This was a simple and relatively quick project and I'm loving wearing these great cropped pants.


Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!



~*Let's Connect ~*~
~*~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ 
~*~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~*~
~*~ BlogLovin' ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.