October 19, 2013

New Patterns - Butterick

We happened to stop in at JoAnn Fabrics today and they were having a sale on Butterick 5 for $7 so we picked up a few. Here's what we got:

My older daughter found this glove pattern:

 
My younger daughter found this costume pattern because she wants a Dorothy dress for everyday wear:
 
They boys didn't have any interest in more patterns but for myself I found these great patterns:
 
I am so excited about this dress pattern. It reminds me of my grandmother and I can't wait to find the perfect fabric to make it from.
 
This is my second favorite pattern from today's purchases. It's rated Easy so I'll let you know how it goes.
 
I know that I have several jacket and coat patterns already but this one really appealed to me and it's rated as Easy. I hope mine turns out as well as the one being modeled.
 
I picked up this pattern for the wide leg pants to be used with this fabric
 
 
I've never had or made leggings but they seem to be very fashionable. So for $1.49, I figured that I'd pick up the pattern and see what I thought about them.
 
Last but not least I picked up this dress. I really like the ruffles on this neckline. There is also a short sleeve option that I like better than the long sleeves but I will probably end up making a modified short sleeve that ends in a ruffle above the elbow.