March 07, 2017

February Sewing Fails

February sewing was a complete wash. I didn't get my tweed fabric until the second week and didn't start the muslin for my skirt until the third. Then I decided to wait for my lining fabric to come in before I cut the fashion fabric. Also I decided on a Vogue pattern for the blazer and waited for it to go on sale at Joanne Fabric. Now it's the end of the month and I don't have a single completed garment. Sigh.

So the only accomplishment for February was fabric and pattern shopping. Lol



I hope your sewing adventures have been more productive than mine.
Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!



~ * Let's Connect ~ * ~
~ * ~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~ * ~ 
~ * ~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~ * ~
~ * ~ BlogLovin' ~ * ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.