September 21, 2017

Fall Sewing Plans 2017

I am so glad that I was finally able to get myself back into a sewing rhythm. Even if it was just in time to pack up my finished projects because we are now moving steadily into fall and winter months.



I really don't have any specific plans, however, I do need to work on the Couture Blazer in order to be finished with it by Thanksgiving.


And there is a nice blue corduroy jacket that was in the middle of last winter that I could really use this fall.


Not to mention a cream and red striped tropical weight wool that is almost a finished jacket. The only real problem that I see here is that it probably doesn't fit me as I was at least a size or two smaller when I started this years ago.

Cream & Red Pinstripe Tropical Weight Wool, Butterick B5391,
Simplicity 3688, & Butterick B5685

What I really want to do is take apart a pair of jeans that I have, that fit me really well, and make a pattern from them...... and then duplicate it in all sorts of great colors and add interesting details. Not thinking that that is a very realistic goal but I put it here anyway. 

The projects that I currently find myself thinking about are my plans to take the scrap fabric from this years projects and use them to make Christmas ornaments and small gift toppers.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!



~*Let's Connect ~*~
~*~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ 
~*~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~*~
~*~ BlogLovin' ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.