August 28, 2015

30 Minutes A Day Challenge - Week 4

This post is a bit over due since I finished up my plaid skorts and promptly went on vacation. Now that we are back, I figured I should post a picture.

Peach Top, Plaid Skorts

The skorts weren't that hard. I had never made any type of pants or shorts before so I was a bit apprehensive. I used the New Look 6130 pants pattern and just shortened them to the length that I wanted. Then, using tissue paper, I sketched the flaps for the skort front. These are modeled after the Zara Origami Skort, but much longer and without pockets. Having never made shorts and a time crunch on top of it, I opted to go easy on myself. ;)



I hope that all of your sewing adventures are going well.
Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.