May 16, 2013

Ugh! More Fabric

Well, apparently I am buying fabrics for fall now. I just don't see how I can be expected to pass up a $5 sale on wool, silk and linen at www.FashionFabricsClub.com. So, here is what I ordered:

Steel Grey Lightweight Suiting Fabric with Grey Stripes
Suitable for Dresses, Slacks & Suits
50% Silk, 50% Wool
63" wide, Hand Wash Cold or Dry Clean
Usually $19.00/yd., Sale $3.95/yd.
(I am seeing a nice pencil skirt from this)
 
 
Semi Sheer Espresso Brown Silk Chiffon Fabric
Suitable for Blouses, Dresses, Overlays & Special Occasion
100% Silk, 40" wide, Hand Wash Cold or Dry Clean
Usually $19.00/yd., Sale $4.95/yd.
(Hem up the sides and I have an (almost) instant silk scarf!!!)
 
Charcoal Grey, Tan & Maroon Twill Stripe Wool Jacketing Fabric
Imported from Italy, Suitable for Jackets
100% Wool, 59-60" wide, Hand Wash Cold or Dry Clean
Usually $28.00/yd., Sale $4.95/yd.
(Would you be surprised if I said I want to make a jacket?)
 
Solid Black Lightweight Linen Fabric
Suitable for Dresses, Slacks & Suits
100% Linen, 52" wide, Hand Wash Cold or Dry Clean
Usually $25.00/yd., Sale $4.95/yd.
(Yep, you guessed it. Another linen skirt.)
 

I was able to pick up these knits as well. Usable now, for spring and summer!!! :)


 Pink, Fuschia & White Camouflage print Jersey Knit fabric
This lightweight knit is great for shirts
100% Cotton, 60" wide, Machine washable
Compare to $12.00/yd., Sale $3.95/yd.
(Pink camo is a favorite for my daughters)
  

Shades of Raspberry Pink. Lightweight Knit with Jacquard tossed butterfly design. This fun, whimsical design would make a fun dress or skirt!
100% Polyester, 60" wide, Machine washable
Compare to $9.00/yd., Sale $1.95/yd.

(I don't care for poly but couldn't pass up $1.95 pink butterflies)
 

Pale Blue Interlock Knit
Solid Pale Blue Interlock Knit Fabric
Suitable for Blouses & Dresses
100% Cotton, 58" wide, Machine Washable
Usually $11.00/yd., Sale $3.95/yd.
(To make knit tops for me)
 
I hope you were able to pick up some awesome fabrics as well. :D